by admin | Dec 4, 2022 | Private Jobs
Protegrity is hiring for Trainee Software Engineer – QA Freshers with B.Tech/BE/M.Tech/ME/MCA to work remotly. For more Details like Eligibility, Registration, Job location, Selection process, Job role Eligibility, and application process are given below.
Details About Protegrity Careers – Trainee Software Engineer
||Trainee Software Engineer – QA Fresher
||2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
||₹ 8 to 10 LPA (Expected)
We are a passionate group of cybersecurity experts working together to develop the widest range of data protection solutions possible to protect the world’s most sensitive data.
Nearly two decades ago, Protegrity pioneered new data-first security solutions and created a powerful approach that secures data at the speed of business.
Our customers span a huge range of industries, including the largest US and European retail chains and many of the world’s largest credit card companies. Instead of being distracted by security and compliance, organizations across the globe can focus on generating fresh insights and game-changing innovations from their data.
As a Trainee Software Engineer – QA, you will be responsible for Quality of our products. You must have good programming knowledge, and excellent problem-solving skills. In your day to day work, you will be a working with Senior QA members in the team and will involve in close interaction with development, Product Owner, Scrum Master, DevOps, Performance Testing and Security Testing teams. You will also be working on setting up test environments on premise or on Cloud, and perform testing based on a general guideline. You will participate in the automation design discussions, automation implementation and will be a differentiator in shaping the future course of our testing.
· You will be involved in developing automated tools or frameworks for highly optimized and effective test coverage
· You will need to develop a very good understanding of the overall architecture of the product and be a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional in multiple time zones agile team
· You should be able to assist in the rollout of software releases and provide required help on the CI/CD
· You will be responsible for creating and maintaining test platforms on virtual environments like VMWare/AWS/Azure/GCP
· You will be responsible to maintain and track test artefacts like Test cases, Bugs in Jira
– Strong aptitude and problem solving skills
– Should have knowledge of Unix / Linux OS
– Hands on with Linux Shell Scripting
– Hands on with writing code/scripts using Java/Python or any programming language
– Should have good knowledge of curriculum and related subjects
– Understanding of basic networking concepts
– Understanding of any of the Cloud providers such as AWS, Google Cloud Provider or Azure
– Understanding of Containerization platforms (Docker, Kubernetes)
#LI-Remote #LI-JB1 #LI-TB1 #LI-AD1 #LI-JD1
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits with generous vacation and holiday time off. All employees are also provided access to ongoing learning & development.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace is our priority. We are committed to an environment of acceptance where you are free to bring your full self to work. All qualified applicants and current employees will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability or veteran status.
by admin | Jun 28, 2022 | Result
TSBIE Inter Results 2022 | TS Inter results 2022 out today
TS Inter Result 2022: Telangana Board (TSBIE) Intermediate 1st and 2nd-year exam result will be released today, June 28 at 11 am on tsbie.cgg.gov.in. for resluts link see below
TS Inter Results 2022
All the students are hereby informed that their TS Inter Result for 1st and 2nd year is about to come on June 28th 2022. Secondly, you should know that the result is released online and both theory or practical subject marks are given on it. Total marks obtained by candidates are clearly given on your Marksheet. You can download the marksheet in subject wise marks and details are mentioned for your reference and then use it to get into higher education. According to sources in Board, TSBIE Intermediate Results 2022 will be published online @ Tsbie.cgg.gov.in and Manabadi Portal. Use your basic details like Hall Ticket Number to get your TS Intermediate 1st and 2nd Year Results 2022 from Tsbie.cgg.gov.in.
Telangana Board Intermediate I, II Year Exam 2022 Details
||Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education
|Also Known As
||TSBIE, TS Board, Telangana Board
|Name of Examination
||Inter 1st year and 2nd Year
|Type of Exam
|TS Inter 1st Year Exam Date
||6th May to 23th May 2022
|TS Inter 2nd Year Exam Date
||07th May to 24th May 2022
|Inter Exam Result Date
28th June 2022 (Today)
Time- 11 AM
||Available on time
Inter Exam Result Website list
- Sakshi Education
- Vidya Vision
How to Check the TS Inter 1st & 2nd Year Results 2022 Manabadi
Step 1: First of all, go to the official website of TSBIE – tsbie.cgg.gov.in or Manabadi.com
Step 2: Open the home page of Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education.
Step 3: Now Click on Telangana IPE 2022 First Year & Second Year Results & Marks Memos.
Step 4: Enter your Hall Ticket No and click on the submit / Get Marks Memo Button.
Step 5: After a few seconds, your Manabadi Inter Results 2022 TS 1st & 2nd Year will appear on the computer screen.
Step 6: You save it and take a printout for future use it.
by admin | Jun 9, 2022 | Private Jobs
Cognizant is Hiring Software Engineer. Candidates from various disciplines can apply for Cognizant Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible students can apply for more info read more details below.
Cognizant Recruitment 2022:
|Last date to apply
Cognizant is hiring candidates for Software Engineer.
- * Clearly understand role and competency proficiency expectations for self.
- * Demostrate appreciation of diversity and inclusion in professional interactions.
- * Highlight any observable deviations in areas of diversity and inclusion.
- * Participate in recruitment processes under supervision.
- * Refer new talent for hiring.
- * Be a part of mentoring process and start mentoring members under supervision.
- * Report any deviations from people practices that do not reflect organizational values.
- * Conduct people management processes with fairness, transparency and diligent.
Delivering superior engineering outcomes:
- * Understand the competencyproficiency role mapping for self.
- * Solicit performance feedback and use it to identify proficiency gaps in the remit of the role.
- * Update the home manager of any concerns with regards to the responsibilities undertaken in an engagement.
- * Help team members articulate project expectations, provide guidance and supervision to deliver the defined tasks.
- * Participate actively in responding to requests for help/assistance.
- * Proactively engage with members to understand their challenges and direct them to knowledge centers within the community.
- * Make judicious and practical commitments while undertaking engineering responsibilities.
- * Highlight any dependencies, risks and bottnecks which can influence your commitments.
- * Make every effort to ensure your commitments are honoured and delivered.
- * Proactively reach out for feedback from peers and managers.
- * Provide reviews and feedback when requested by peers.
- * Work out an improvement plan with the managers when applicable.
- * Understand the metrics that are relevant for benchmarking different activities.
- * Understand the impact of the metrics to the business outcomes of the customer.
- * Understand how the metrics are mapped and tracked in Cognizant system.
Fostering strong competency:
- * Clearly understand enablement goals and be able to explain the same to team members.
- * Identify the enablement needs of the team.
- * Set up strategy and processes for driving competency gap identification and closures at a community level.
- * Drive bestpractices for eliciting competencyproficiency gaps.
- * Set up a plan for closing individual rolecompetency gaps and work towards the same.
- * Facilitate participation of team members in various experience building forums.
- * Ensure the skill profile and resume are kept current.
- * Manage a roster of interview panelists from your team and ensure nominations are load balanced and respect individual constraints.
- * Prepare knowledge base for providing engagement related induction to new joiners from engineering community.
- * Extend support for helping new community members settle into their new role, including logistical help if required.
- * Be accountable for resolving any conflicts transparently and fairly during the performance management process.
- * Drive community specific performance management operational processes.
- * Keep a tab on the Rewards and Recognition process, rewards granted and works with operations team for required changes.
- * Motivate leads and Managers to reward associates in an appropriate and timely manner* Update Resume in HCM and ensure skill profile in MyCareerApp are current.
- * Mentor your teams to keep record the skill profile promptly and bring newly acquired skills and proficiencies to the notice of their home manager.
- * Undergoes talent profiling to benchmark the given associate within the Community.
Building Engineering Mindshare:
- * Identify ideas that can be converted into reusable assets.
- * Contribute towards creating reusable assets.
- * Contribute to white papers under guidance.
- * Contribute to experince papers under guidance.
- * Contribute to case studies under guidance.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology
- No Active backlogs
Skills: Java, J2EE: Servlets, JSPs, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, Micro Services, Back end Java
Added advantage: Angular JS
Good To Have Skills
by admin | Jun 7, 2022 | Private Jobs
JP Morgan has announced a job notification post of Business Management Associate. Candidates from various branchs can apply for JP Morgan Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible students can apply for more info read more details below.
JP Morgan Recruitment 2022:
||Business Management Associate
Business Management optimizes business performances by helping to drive key initiatives. We act as trusted advisors and counterweight to Business/Group Heads, and are responsible for identifying, escalating, and mitigating business risks. The role of a business manager is dynamic and can vary from business to business, in line with the priorities of the different lines of business.
- Provide a high level of responsiveness to executive ad-hoc requests related to project management, presentation development, and business analysis
- Organize complex information in a strategic and compelling way, demonstrating strong design acumen and expertise in Excel and PowerPoint techniques
- Create wireframes and mock-ups quickly and iteratively for management presentations, reports, and dashboards
- Communicate effectively with key business partners to understand projects and drive next steps
- Project manage and deliver key work streams and tasks
- Identify key business risks on the platform and drive resolution of mitigating controls
- Support audit, regulatory and compliance deliverables; help drive specific action plans and deliverables within the Risk Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) framework
- Coordinate team activities and prepare materials for town halls, employee recognition, and strategy working sessions
- Collect and maintain internal resources and documentation on collaboration sites such as SharePoint
- Participate in collaborative initiatives with team members and global managers, looking for ways to continually simplify, improve, and add value to existing business processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or another related area
- Prior experience in Business Management or COO role
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Committed to quality, including security and performance
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management delivers industry-leading investment management and private banking solutions with client assets of $4.3 trillion. Asset Management provides individuals, advisors and institutions with strategies and expertise that span the full spectrum of asset classes through our global network of investment professionals. Wealth Management helps individuals, families and foundations take a more intentional approach to their wealth or finances to better define, focus and realize their goals.
Global Finance & Business Management works to strategically manage capital, drive growth and efficiencies, maintain financial reporting and proactively manage risk. By providing information, analysis and recommendations to improve results and drive decisions, teams ensure the company can navigate all types of market conditions while protecting our fortress balance sheet.
by admin | Jun 7, 2022 | Private Jobs
Amazon is hiring for the post of Quality Analyst. Candidates from various disciplines can apply for Amazon off campus recruitment drive 2022. Interested and eligible students can apply for more info read more details below.
Amazon Recruitment 2022:
|Last date to apply
Amazon is hiring candidates for Quality Analyst.
· SM auditor should have an eye for detail and data accuracy skills.
· She/he should be able to find trends based on audit output and aggregate audit data based on the audit findings. Auditor should be proficient in MS-excel functions and preferably be proficient in VBA for MS-Excel. This will help is efficient data aggregation
· Understanding of basic statistics and distributions/ability to detect patterns in data a plus.
· She/he should be able to identify root cause, work with Support Engineers/Developers to fix errors and prevent recurrence of the identified errors.
· Should be able to analyze and provide objective, actionable feedback based on the trend surfaced.
· Auditor is expected to create and maintain process documentations on an ongoing basis. She/he is also expected to mentor and help new recruits to ramp up quickly. Should be willing participator in team meetings and contribute to knowledge sharing.
· Commitment to meet Deadlines is expected as a behavior. She/he is expected to commit and deliver as expected.
· Should be able to work independently, prioritize & schedule work assignments based on deadlines.
· Bachelor’s Degree from good school
· Basic knowledge about web(html,xml)
· Trouble Shooting ability
Should have 0-3 years of experience in Data Analysis and Excel
- Excellent Data Accuracy skills
- Excellent Analytical ability
- Excellent verbal written communication skills
- Good communication and co-ordination skills
- Strong problem-solving skills with great attention to detail and critical thinking
candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.