Wipro Elite National Talent hunt 2022 has announced a job notification for the post of Project Engineer. The candidates from Any Engineering branch can apply for Wipro Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible students can read more details below and can apply for this job.
Wipro Elite National Talent hunt 2022 / Wipro Elite National Talent hunt 2022 – Overview
|Post Name||Project Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Wipro Elite National Talent hunt 2022 / Wipro Elite National Talent hunt 2022 – Eligibility
- B.E./B. Tech (Compulsory degree)
- M.E./M. Tech (5-year integrated course)
- Full-time course recognized by the Central/State Government of India; No part-time or correspondence or distance learning education in degree, 10th or 12th
– All branches except Fashion Technology, Textile Engineering, Agriculture and Food Technology
– Year of passing: 2021 or 2022
– One backlog is allowed till the Offer stage – 60% or 6.0 CGPA or equivalent as per your university guidelines
- 10th standard: 60% or above
- 12th standard: 60% or above
Wipro Elite National Talent hunt 2022 / Wipro Elite National Talent hunt 2022 – Preferred skill:
- One backlog is allowed at the time of Assessment Stage
- Max 3 years of gap in education allowed (10th to graduation)
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible
- You should be an Indian citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country
- Bhutan and Nepal nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate
- Candidates are eligible for re-registration, only after 90 days or 3 months from the prior online assessment given. However we are inviting candidates for the online assessment at Wipro’s Discretion.
- Eligible candidates will be invited in batches, for the assessment.