Google has announced a job notification post for Digital Marketing. Candidates from various Branches can apply for Google Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible students can apply for more info can read more details below
Google Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Digital Marketing|
|Salary||₹5.5 – 10 LPA*|
simsim is a growing organization that YouTube recently acquired, a video-first e-commerce platform that connects promoters and manufacturers with creators and consumers. We are building an e-commerce platform keeping in mind the shopping behavior of the Indian consumer. simsim uses a unique combination of content and commerce to help customers discover the right products for themselves.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun — and we do it all together.
- Plan and execute daily, weekly, and monthly digital marketing campaigns that impact traffic, customers, and business growth.
- Know the metrics around CPI, CPC, return on investment, CAC, etc. and ways to optimize them.
- Know the digital marketing ecosystem and partners and manage stakeholders.
- Know the marketing-product-tech stack and attribution models.
- Drive experiments based on data testing.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in a marketing, product management, or business role in a technology-led organization.
- Experience in driving growth for consumer companies.
- Experience with advertising platforms, such as Google Ads and digital marketing channels.
- Ability to succeed in a rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent problem-solving, creative thinking, and analytical skills.