SSC Selection Post 2022: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released a short notice for the recruitment of SSC Selection Post Phase-X(10) 2022 Exam. The SSC Selection Post Phase-X(10) Exam Notification is awaited to be out on 12th May 2022. Staff Selection Commission(ssc) invites online applications from eligible candidates to fill 1920 vacancies (Tentative) under 334 categories of posts in different Ministries / Departments / Organizations.
Important Dates for SSC Selection Post Phase-X(10) Recruitment 2022:
|Exam Name||Selection Post Phase-X(10)|
|SSC Selection Post Phase-X Notification Date / Online Registration Date||12/05/2022|
|Last Date for Online Registration||13/06/2022|
|Number of Vacancies||1920 (Tentative)|
|Exam Date||August 2022|
SSC Selection Post Phase-X(10) Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the SSC Selection Post Phase-X(10) Recruitment 2022, candidates must meet the Staff Selection Commission’s criteria for nationality, age limit, and educational qualification. The following is a detailed list of SSC Selection Post Phase-X(10) Eligibility:
Educational Qualification :
|Job Level||Education Qualification|
|Matric||Passed class 10th from a recognized board|
|Intermediate||10+2 or passed Intermediate Exam from a recognized board|
|Graduation||Bachelor’s Degree in any field from any recognized University/College/Institute|
To apply for SSC Selection Post Phase 10 2022, applicants must be over the age of 18.
SSC Selection Post Phase-X(10) Recruitment 2022 – Application Fees
How to Apply for SSC Selection Post Phase-X(10) Recruitment 2022?
To register and apply for the SSC Selection Post Phase-X(10) Recruitment 2022 follow the steps outlined below:
- Candidates may apply online by visiting the SSC official www.ssc.nic.in.
- Candidates must register themselves using their active email ID and Password.
- After registering, candidates may log in & apply using their registration number and password. Existing users can directly log in and apply.
- Candidates should fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Photographs of the candidate must be uploaded in the given format.
- Candidates can pay their application fee through online / generation of offline Challan / through Challan (during working hours of Bank).
- Read the payment instructions carefully and proceed with your payment.
- Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Print the application form for future reference.