Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022 has announced a job notification Associate System Engineer. A student from various branchs can apply for Accenture Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible student can apply for his job for more details see below.
Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022 | Accenture Recruitment 2022 Overview:
|Post Name||Associate Software Engineer & Application Services Associate|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Gurgaon, Kolkata|
Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022 | Accenture Recruitment 2022 – Job Description:
Accenture is hiring candidates for the post of Associate Software Engineer & System and Application Services Associate
Join our team that improve the way our clients and the world works. Working in challenging and dynamic environments, using their versatility to create and support solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation
- All streams/branches of B.Sc., BCA, BBA, B.A, B.Com, B.Voc, BMS, B.B.S,B.PSc,B. Agri & RD,B. ActSc, B.F.M, B.B.I, B.A.F, B.Ed., B.M.M, B.L.I.Sc., B.FA,BBiot, B.S.Micr ,M.C.M, M.Sc (Non-CS/IT), M.A, M.Com or M.FA from 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 year of passouts with full-time education only (Part-time and distance educations are not considered)
- Note: BE/ BTECH / ME / MTECH/MCA/ MSC (CS and IT Branch)MBA /PGDBM candidates are not eligible to apply for this role
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- Maximum 1-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation / Post graduation)
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment/interview process in the last three months.
- Candidate should not have more than 11 months of experience
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India
- As we provide service for our clients across the globe, we expect you to be flexible to work across different time zones/shifts
- You are willing to work in any Business Unit/Service line within the company
- You are willing to join /relocate to any Accenture office across India
- If you are eligible, you will receive an email invitation to attend online assessments
- The assessment is scheduled in two stages, and must be completed within the scheduled time
- You will get a 10-minute mock/practice assessment
- Mock assessment is mandatory, and it will ensure that you have the right hardware, software and internet
- This assessment will help you to get an experience of the assessments
- You will get 50 minutes to complete this assessment
- English ability
- Critical thinking and Problem solving
- Abstract Reasoning
- Technical assessment will commence immediately post result notification. Technical assessment is optional and is not an elimination round.
- Common Application and MS office
- Fundamentals of Networking, Security
- Fundamentals of Cloud
- Sentence Mastery