DXC Technology Recruitment 2021 | Chennai | Freshers | Associate Professional Software Engineer | 2018/ 2019/ 2020 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA
DXC Technology Recruitment 2021: DXC Technology company headquartere in Virginia. Tysons Corner. DXC Technology provides IT and consulting services to business and government. The company serves in more than 70 countrie and trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the logo “DXC” and is a component of the S&P 500 index.
DXC was established in 2017 from the organization of Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC) and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise (formerly Electronic Data Systems)
Company Name : DXC.TECHNOLOGY
Company Website: www.dxc.technology
Positions: Associate Professional Software Engineer
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: Freshers (0 – 2 Years)
DXC Technology Recruitment 2021 Job Description:
Essential Job Functions
- Performs systems modeling, simulation and analysis to provide appropriate software solutions to meet client business needs with high level of guidance/supervision
- Provides input for documentation and assists in documentation of new or existing programs to ensure information accessibility, as required.
- Participates in designing, developing, troubleshooting and analysing software programs that operate with hardware systems.
- Assists in customizing purchased applications and assists in maintaining program libraries and manuals based on research and customer needs.
- Provides feedback and reports to management on the status and availability of software and hardware to ensure proper functioning.
- Works under moderate guidance with senior team members to provide hands-on first level support to customers.
DXC Technology Recruitment 2021 : Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
- Entry level – performs routine assignments
- Has conceptual knowledge of theories, practices and procedures in software engineering or operating systems programming acquired through a college or university degree or equivalent work experience
- Basic analytical and problem-solving skills for design, creation and testing of software
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Communication skills to interact with team members and support personnel
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Work Environment
- Office environment