Protegrity is hiring for Trainee Software Engineer – QA Freshers with B.Tech/BE/M.Tech/ME/MCA to work remotly. For more Details like Eligibility, Registration, Job location, Selection process, Job role Eligibility, and application process are given below.
Details About Protegrity Careers – Trainee Software Engineer
|Job Role:||Trainee Software Engineer – QA Fresher|
|Batch:||2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
|Salary:||₹ 8 to 10 LPA (Expected)|
Nearly two decades ago, Protegrity pioneered new data-first security solutions and created a powerful approach that secures data at the speed of business.
Our customers span a huge range of industries, including the largest US and European retail chains and many of the world’s largest credit card companies. Instead of being distracted by security and compliance, organizations across the globe can focus on generating fresh insights and game-changing innovations from their data.
As a Trainee Software Engineer – QA, you will be responsible for Quality of our products. You must have good programming knowledge, and excellent problem-solving skills. In your day to day work, you will be a working with Senior QA members in the team and will involve in close interaction with development, Product Owner, Scrum Master, DevOps, Performance Testing and Security Testing teams. You will also be working on setting up test environments on premise or on Cloud, and perform testing based on a general guideline. You will participate in the automation design discussions, automation implementation and will be a differentiator in shaping the future course of our testing.
· You will be involved in developing automated tools or frameworks for highly optimized and effective test coverage
· You will need to develop a very good understanding of the overall architecture of the product and be a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional in multiple time zones agile team
· You should be able to assist in the rollout of software releases and provide required help on the CI/CD
· You will be responsible for creating and maintaining test platforms on virtual environments like VMWare/AWS/Azure/GCP
· You will be responsible to maintain and track test artefacts like Test cases, Bugs in Jira
– Understanding of basic networking concepts
– Understanding of any of the Cloud providers such as AWS, Google Cloud Provider or Azure
– Understanding of Containerization platforms (Docker, Kubernetes)
#LI-Remote #LI-JB1 #LI-TB1 #LI-AD1 #LI-JD1
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits with generous vacation and holiday time off. All employees are also provided access to ongoing learning & development.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace is our priority. We are committed to an environment of acceptance where you are free to bring your full self to work. All qualified applicants and current employees will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability or veteran status.